Make tasty biscuits that you can decorate together, and enjoy eating afterwards with a cup of tea! Here’s the recipe.
For the biscuits:
- 270g Flour
- 115g Caster Sugar
- 210g Softened Butter
For the decoration:
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 100ml Water
- Food Colouring(s)
- First, put your sugar and butter into a bowl and mix until they are both combined together well.
- Next, stir in your flour until everything is mixed together.
- Your mixture should have turned into dough. Cut them out into shapes. (I did mine summer themed as it’s summer time!)
- Bake your cookies for 5 to 6 minutes, but keep an eye on them as when they go golden brown they’re ready.
- Decorate your cookies to make them look great.
- Enjoy your cookies