A royally great group activity and an opportunity to chat about wedding memories.
Items you could use to help
- Name the famous married couple quiz
- Pour fake champagne – fizzy grape juice or lemonade in flutes
- Find and discuss peoples’ own wedding pictures
- Wedding favours (chocolates with questions stapled to them)
- Where did you get married?
- When did you get married?
- What was your dress like?
- Who were your bridesmaids/best man?
- How long had you known your partner before getting married?
- When did you decide to get married and did your partner propose?
- What food did you eat at the reception, and what music did you play?
- Ask people to bring along pictures of their own weddings. This is great for a reminiscence session
- Share the ‘wedding favour’ chocolates with questions on, and encourage people to answer the questions
- Run a fun quiz and ask people to see if they can name famous couples, such as those in the royal family
- Celebrate the event with fake champagne