Pom Pom Decorating
Pom Poms look colourful and feel great to touch! Explore colours and textures by decorating your favourite pictures with pom poms.
Items you’ll need
- An interesting picture to be work with creatively
- A choice of interesting pictures to work with creatively
- Paint brush or glue stick to spread the glue
- Pom poms and decorations
- Share the images you’ve printed out and let the person pick what they would like to decorate.
- Pop some glue onto the paper where you’d like each decoration or pop pom to be, one area at a time.
- Stick your pom pom or decoration to the glue and build up over time.
- You can use buttons, sequins or strips of fabric to decorate the pictures
- If the individual doesn’t want to decorate a picture you can ask them to sort the images into colour, size and texture. This is great stimulation for the brain.
- You could also use paint, pencil or coloured pens to decorate your images.